Penne with Chicken Mushrooms
Serves 4 person
|Alce Nero organic penne||500g|
|Boneless skinless chicken, breast trimmed of fat and cut 1 inch long by 1/4 inch thick strips||230g|
|Unsalted butter||2 tbsp|
|Heavy cream||1/2 cup|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1/4 cup|
Here's the ingredients you are using:
- Bring 3.8L water to a boil in a big pot, add in 1 tablespoon salt and the pasta, cook until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a large pan, melt the butter over medium heat, add in the mushrooms, cook for 1 minute.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Increase heat to med-high and add in the chicken, stir/saute until the chicken is opaque, 4 minutes.
- Add in the mushroom soaking liquid and cream, cook until the sauce has thickened slightly, 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the cooking pot, toss with the sauce and cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, serve immediately.